At TAS our core competence is the service of LCMS and GCMS instrumentation. We service instruments from a variety of manufacturers including Sciex, Agilent, Thermo and Waters. To offer a total package we also service front end HPLC and GC instruments as well as a number of gas generation products.
For More information or to learn about our new service offerings please email us at: Service@totalanalytical.co.uk
We currently support:
- AB/Sciex API Quad and Triple Quad Instruments.
- AB/Sciex QTrap family, QStar and Triple ToF family Hybrid Instruments
- Agilent Quadrapole, Ion Trap, ToF and QToF LC-MS Instruments
- Agilent GCMS (597X and 7000 Series)
- Thermo TSQ Triple Quad, LCQ and LXQ Ion Trap Instruments
- Thermo Exactive and QExactive Instruments
- Thermo LTQ and LTQ Orbitrap
- Thermo DSQ, DSQ II and ISQ GC-MS instruments
- Waters/Micromass Single Quad and Triple Quad Instruments
- Varian GC-MS (Saturn Series, 300MS
- Bruker GC-MS (300/320MS)
- Bruker Biotyper, Autoflex and Ultraflex MALDI Instruments
- Varian LC-MS (1200/320MS/400MS)
- Perkin Elmer Clarus and Turbomass GC-MS Instruments
- Agilent 1100/1200/1260/1290 HPLC/UHPLC
- Waters Alliance and Acquity HPLC/UPLC
- Agilent 6890/7890 GC
- Varian 3800/3900 GC
- Thermo Trace GC / Trace Ultra / Trace 1310
- Waters QDA
- Thermo/Dionex MSQ/MSQ+
- Thermo Accela / Surveyor HPLC
- Dionex Ion Chromatography
- Peak Scientific / Claind Gas Generators
- GE AKTA FPLC (Via our strategic partner Holmes Analytical)
We offer 3 SLAs to cover your needs
1. Basic SLA - A PM only contract where all breakdown labour and parts would be billable
2. Standard SLA - A labour inclusive contract where only parts used on jobs would be billable
3. Ultimate SLA - Total piece of mind with all parts and labour throughout the contract year would be included in the one price.
We understand response time is essential and so all our contract agreements offer guaranteed response.
Subject to instrument type and location we can also offer our business critical agreement for next day response times.
With the increased demand for qualification and compliance in the laboratory we have introduced 4 OQ tiers over and above our standard maintenance.
Tier 1 - Standard OQ performance tests to prove instrument functionality, ideal for non regulated environments where you just require peace of mind.
Tier 2 - Advanced OQ performance tests, similar to the level of the OQ/PQ verification during instrument installation. A certificate is provided on completion ideal for most industry standard laboratory's and will match a UCAS level accreditation audit.
Tier 3 - A Performance Verification devolved from the EDQM and USP to match pharma level accreditation (MHRA, FDA). Procedures are followed in accordance to a generic work instruction. Ideal for high level auditing requirements GCLP and GXP standard.
Tier 4 - A Performance Verification level to match pharmaceutical Level accreditation (MHRA, FDA) with the added benefit of offering customer specific work instructions, bespoke to your requirements.
Copyright © 2019 Total Analytical Solutions - All Rights Reserved.